Students can be referred for individual counseling by teachers, parents, the counselor, staff members or self.

For students in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade, there are self-referral forms in the upstairs hallway. They need to have their teacher’s signature on the form so that I know they have permission to visit my office.

Students in K, 1st and 2nd grade can ask their teacher to see the counselor and will be sent by their teachers with a counselor office pass.

If you would like me to meet with your child one-on-one, please contact me at 703-670-4050 or by e-mail at